GallowayTecmo

13 October 2005

Since Rohde's not around...

...I figured someone should help sabotage Schlegel. So, a few tips to any freshman facing Schlegel in the playoffs: bring up Regina Burgess a lot. Out of the blue, ask him about eschatology. Find a way to make sure Julia's there watching him play. Make fun of Mu Alpha. Sing about his mom, and make lewd comments about his sister. (What's her name again, Schlegel? Is it Sarah?)

It also might help to injure Thurman Thomas, and cover Andre Reed on every play.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Nathan Winslow said...

thanks Will!!! I hate the Bills just as much this year as when I had to play you last year, and since I play Schlegel this week, I'll be sure to bring up Regina a lot.

 
At 1:54 PM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Will said...

And don't forget, "Schlegel's Mom, has got it goin' on, she's all I want, and I've waited for so long..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home